Monday 11 November 2013

The End - Western Europe, A Look Back & The Home Coming

It is all over! Western Europe was very wet and cold, so I rode it as fast as I could. I can honestly say I loved every minute of it, even the hard times. Without a shadow of doubt it is the best thing I have ever done. I had deceived my parents into thinking I was coming back later than I was so I could surprise them. I never rode back to their house as I have toured in the UK before and since I start back at work in a week I didn't want to spend that time cycling in the rain. However when I was paying for the train ticket I thought it would be cheaper to ride.

Anyway, the western Europe section is in the video below, along with a look back and the final homecoming. I enjoyed putting it together and the final day was quite emotional. 


I may do another blog post outlined the visa issues I had for central asia and the equipment I used as this sort of info is useful for other cyclists. I know it was for me as I read other peoples blogs when planning my trip.

So what next? Well work until the end of the season and in that time I need to find a reason to stay in the UK as there are a million reasons to get back on the bike.

Thanks to everyone who has read my blog .... so until next time, take care. x

No comments:

Post a Comment